Monday, June 25, 2012

Why we hate "LIFE" so much???

              This I am writing with a terrible hangover of my drinking escapades last night. So I  am not sure whether the validity of my theory stands true. The theory of hatred is always linked with things we want and things that didn't happened the way we wanted. Hating our own precious life is just a extension of these unlimited wants. We human beings are always known to play the blame game sometimes its the word life.We wouldn't accept that the situations we are in are the outcome of our decision our choices in our life. What my understanding of thoughts regarding our choices in life(sorry for using this word since I don't have the alternative for the same may be I find it by end of this article) is that we don't take onus of these decisions on ourselves. May be we could start saying instead of "I have taken many bad decisions in life" we can say " I have taken many bad decisions", reason our life or lives have not ended yet. At the same time i could talk about a persons life only if he/she ceases to exist any more.
            A human being is meant to make bad decisions but improvisation is a skill all creatures on the earth use to survive. Don't worry too much about your decisions, your failures or your chances to win get going with it. I was watching Eragon the other day it said " A brave is a person who is one part courageous  three parts fool". We  are all fools assuming ourselves to be better or worse than anyone is just making a bigger fool of ourselves and challenging the lives we live. Get with the flow . Stop hating life. Our own or others. Life is truly beautiful. Stop blaming it and live with it good things do come. Too much of optimism .......Just Chillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll


P.S. The fan is not working too hot here to type any more here is a song for you to encourage your soul


No comments:

Post a Comment