Sunday, June 21, 2015

Drunk on theories.

Why am I drinking? Is it an excuse to run away from reality? An excuse to break free from my regular being? Is it something I know more than anyone else or because I know nothing?

My anger on myself has become an addiction towards me. Yes I do want to break out and live carelessly and carefree and yes I want the luxuries of love , with my ignorance of others. Yes , I do want to feel pain not just for my heart or brain , I want realisation. I am searching for realisation of what I do not understand , still seek for it.
I feel like a coward in the world, which has grew some common sense, which I understand ,but fail to accept or conveniently ignore
There is something wrong which is happening right now or I am following my self theories of righteousness( do not to ignore my dependencies on hallucinating devices) which are leading me to the right path.

I am leaving, slowly and steadily, my ineffectual body for my beautiful self( which is only my belief)

The only thing I can't do is give up ...and it is not a theory this is how I live

No comments:

Post a Comment