Sunday, June 21, 2015

Poetic kill: Kings and Gods

I was a king of a land unknown
had wrong doings as a right of my own

The other kings perished cause of the power of I owned
I had a dictate for which no forbearer seeds could be born

I had slaves ministers and administers too
But I had a story teller who would tell tales of my benevolence , one or two

And he would write hitherto with spices added twice
Which when generation came ,could challenge, but fail ,young or wise

I became the epitome of justice and saviour of all
Questioning me became a thorn in the eyes of the all
All who seeked power , all who seeked solace became my crusaders
Then for the world there was I and none another

There were kings too in their lands unknown
We would battle forever
For a story which wasn't rightly told ever
And wasn't rightly told ever

No comments:

Post a Comment